Atlanta’s Funniest Apartment Professional (AFAP)
1 .Payment: A 50% deposit must accompany all applications submitted before October 1, 2017. After October 1, 2017, full payment must accompany all applications. Payment in full must be received by January 7, 2018 or all deposits will be forfeited and sponsor packages will be resold. Humor Wins may elect at its discretion not to resell the Sponsorship Package(s) by accepting a late payment of $100 per company after October 1, 2017 to be paid in full by January 7, 2018. If Humor Wins is able to resell the Sponsorship Package(s), then all monies paid by original sponsor will be refunded.
2. Part of Contract: These Terms of Service are a part of the contract for the Comedy Show titled Atlanta’s Funniest Apartment Professional. Humor Wins reserves the right to render all interpretations and decisions should questions arise, and to establish further regulations as may be deemed necessary for the general success and well-being of the Comedy Show. Humor Wins’ decisions and interpretation shall be accepted as final in all cases.
3. Date: Saturday February 10, 2018 * Location: The Fox Theater – Egyptian Ballroom & Grand Salon, Atlanta, GA * Time: 6:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
4. Tables: Humor Wins will provide tables as indicated in this Contract and official floor plan insofar as possible, but reserves the right to make any changes necessary in case of emergency or in the best interest of the Comedy Show. Humor Wins is 100% responsible for all signage on or around tables.
5. Age: Attendees under 21 years of age will not be allowed to enter AFAP.
6. Alcohol Consumption: Humor Wins is not responsible for abuse of alcohol during the Comedy Show. All attendees are 21+ years of age and are responsible for their own choices when consuming alcohol.
7. Application for, Assignment and use of tables: Atlanta’s Funniest Apartment Professional is held for the purpose of entertaining people involved in Atlanta’s apartment industry. Tables and signage will be assigned in the order that fully executed applications, accompanied by the required deposit, are received. Humor Wins reserves the right to accept or reject any signed application tendered to it. No sponsor may assign, sub-let or apportion its sponsorshipin whole or in part, nor exhibit any products or services other than those approved by Humor Wins.
8. Payment Cancellation: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Full payment for Sponsorship Package(s) must be made by October 1, 2017. If full payment for Sponsor Package(s) is not received by January 7, 2018, Humor Wins shall have the right to consider this Agreement terminated and to retain as liquidated damages all monies paid. If sponsor has made payment in full and notifies Humor Wins by November 15, 2018 that it will be unable to partake, for any reason, Humor Wins will attempt to re-sell the Sponsor Package(s) previously contracted. If Humor Wins can re-sell the Sponsorship Package(s), original Sponsor will be reimbursed 100% of all monies paid. Humor Wins reserves the right to cancel Contract, should sponsor disregard any rules or regulations of the Comedy Show or for other due cause. In the event Humor Wins shall enforce such right, all monies paid by Sponsor shall be retained by Humor Wins as liquidated damages.
9. Services Delivered: Sponsor acknowledges that services are to be delivered only at the location assigned to this agreement on the exact date and time.
10. Performer Sponsorship: With each Performer Sponsorship, Humor Wins works with sponsor to leverage and enhance the relationship between sponsor, the performer and their company.
If performer being sponsored does not perform on AFAP, Humor Wins may assign the sponsorship to another performer on the show with no more than one sponsor per performer.